Over the past twenty years, Target Marketing has helped tens of thousands of individuals and 150+ businesses and schools integrate computers and web resources into their work and lifestyles. We offer a variety of beginner, intermediate, and advanced computer training options to meet the needs of individuals, educators, industry, businesses, and non-profit organizations.
Full day, partial day, or week-long workshops are scheduled based on individual training requirements and goals. can be held on-site at your facility, school or business. We specialize in training for educators and offer special training for seniors through the subsidiary Online Seniors.
We are happy to customize a workshop for your professional development needs or set up a series of courses designed just for you!
- Computer Basics (hardware/software basics)
- Word Processing (Microsoft Word, all versions)
- Databases (Microsoft Access, all versions)
- Spreadsheets (Microsoft Excel, all versions)
- Computer Graphics (Paintshop Pro, others)
- Computer Presentations (Microsoft PowerPoint, all versions)
- Desktop Publishing (Microsoft Publisher, all versions)
- Website Design and Management
- Blog Design and Management
- Wiki Design and Management
- E-Mail, Attachments and Networking
- Podcasts for Education and Enjoyment
- Harnessing RSS Feeds for Fun or Profit
- Social Media Basics and Safety
- Keeping Up With Your Operating System